Because the health and safety of the children, families, visitors and staff is of utmost importance to us and to prevent the spread of the virus causing COVID19 illness, the following visitation restrictions are effective beginning March 11, 2020 at Almost Home Kids.
Up to FOUR (4) healthy parents/guardians, 18 years old or older are allowed to visit per child.
No children or siblings under 18 are allowed to visit until further notice.
Visiting Hours for those on the approved list is from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- All visitors must be healthy
- Anyone with symptoms of a viral illness such as fever, sore throat, cough, sneezing, runny nose, vomiting, or diarrhea will not be allowed to visit.
- Anyone who recently traveled to China, South Korea, Iran, or Europe will not be allowed to visit.
- Because people can spread these illnesses even before they show symptoms, anyone who has been exposed to a communicable disease in the past 30 days such as chicken pox, shingles, measles, tuberculosis (TB), mumps or whooping cough/pertussis will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors not on the approved list will be asked to contact families directly and show their support in other ways such as Skype or FaceTime.