To prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the following visitation restrictions are effective beginning Thursday, April 2, 2020.
- Only ONE (1) healthy parent or legal guardian is allowed to visit each day per child.
- No children or siblings under 18 are allowed to visit until further notice.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask at all times while present at Almost Home Kids.
- No entry to Almost Home Kids between 9 p.m. and 10 a.m.
- All visitors will have a health screen on entry and twice daily at their child’s bedside.
- Anyone with symptoms of a viral illness such as fever, sore throat, cough, sneezing, runny nose, vomiting, or diarrhea will not be allowed to visit.
- Because people can spread these illnesses even before they show symptoms, anyone who has been exposed to a communicable disease in the past 30 days such as chicken pox, shingles, measles, tuberculosis (TB), mumps or whooping cough/pertussis will not be allowed to visit.